Friday 5 June 2009

White Noise Summer (Slight return and review)

Due to family things ( I went to Legoland! And Windsor castle!) I couldn't do any of the other days of White Noise Summer. This was a partcular pisser for friday with maybeshewill, Calla and ASIWYFA all playing that night.

So sunday it was. Arrived feeling dreadfully nervous and watched in horror as my hands shook uncontrollably trying to make the harmonics to 'Spring' but got there in the end and enjoyed myself. Made some new friends, met up with some old ones. Went all red and embarrassed at some of the wonderful comments about my work. Did an odd interview with Demon fm - odd as in answering questions about my influences at my age seems strange. Got to watch Theo (the man has skills), Misterlee (I will one day write a blog stang many of the things I love about this pair) and the mighty Death of London who were, quite frankly, fantastic. FANTASTIC.

All in all another great event. There is a review here ( THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a mighty large thank you for being asked to play again, for being involved and for everyone who said such lovely things about my jazz. You're ace!

2 comments:

Creed said...

Hello Peter
Sounds like you played a blinder, sorry I couldn't be there to hear it.
Andrew

Simon said...

No, thank you.