Wednesday 23 December 2009

An end of '09 type thing

With only 8 days left of the year I thought I'd take the oppurtunity to mention a couple of things I've been involved in this year but hadn't really wrote about.



White Noise Festival - I've played three of these now and each one has been immense fun to be involved in and anyway I can support this event I will do. The Christmas 2009 show saw the line up braden even more and was a real success. All proceeds from the event go to LOROS. A compilation cd was produced for the Summer 09 and Christmas 09 events which you can get from here. I encourage you to buy the White Noise Two comp as it is great (Death of London's Kiri Kiri is a short sharp masterpiece) and the money you pay will go to charity. Do it.


Pacific Ocean Fire - my good friends POF called it a day this year. I've known them all for a long time and in the last year and a half had become kind of a part time member (that's how I like to think about it!) so the oppurtunity of wigging out with them dissapearing saddens me no end. I am very proud to have contributed to their final work Hibernation Songs and recommend you check the Biily-O out of it.

There was also the tape - did I mention that?

Plans are afoot for 2010 - going to try and record the full version of 'Spring' (aka the birdy song) in the early part of the year to hopefully release March-ish time. There is still talk of a film of sorts and also the possibilty of a one off audio-visual collaboration in the summer, which if it goes ahead will be both nerve wracking and amazing.

Merry Christmas, my loves.

2 comments:

Chaves Truid said...

turnamen satelit poker menjadi semakin populer. Banyak orang yang menggunakan satelit untuk bekerja dengan cara mereka ke turnamen bergengsi dan mahal seperti World Series of Poker. Apa turnamen satelit
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/hobiqq78/

sitampan said...

pasarqq
wedeqq
http://daftarqq21.com/dewaqq/
lipoqq
fifaqq
taipanqq
priaqq
syair sgp